SER is 62S02589 If this machine sits for more than 2 days you have to let I run for 15 minutes or so before it will move. Today I went to check it out for some other problems it seemed like it was never gonna move so I over filled the tranny by a gallon and it started moving right away. On the side of the machine there are several test ports but I don't know which one is for what. Does anybody have a diagram. Also is this tranny fairly simple inside ?
could it be a crack or a pinhole in the pick up tube letting it lose prime, and when you overfilled it, you covered the hole? Or raised the level enough to make it easy to lift? If it was mine, I'd run it a gallon overfull for a while and see how it did.
This is the same machine. The tag is off of the injector pump. It is a Bosch pump. I need to locate a mechanical lift pump or Bosch part number. I called Minn parr they said pump was no longer available from fiat and couldn't give me a Bosch part number. If anybody has any info I would appreciate it.
I have learned to hate Fiat, everything about them...worst company I've ever had to chase down parts for. They should give a lathe to each customer so he can build his own parts after the warranty is up! At least your pump was built by Bosch or under license from them so you more than likely can find a pump shop that can look at it and find a replacement.
How do you time the injector pump on this machine prior to removal?
Should be a hole or plate in the side of the pump to pin time it.
Thanks 02Dmax
Any other place besides Minnparr to get parts for the engine on this machine. It's a Iveco engine. I'm needing an oil pump and crank gear.
Need a supplier for another injector pump or a supplier for parts. My rebuilder has tried unsuccessfully to get parts
Looks like this one may become scrap. No parts available from fiat or Bosch for pump repair or replacement. Iveco is looking for another pump that will work but not much success so far.