I have an old Fiat Allie FD5 that I use around the farm. The hydraulic filters are in terrible shape and need to be replaced. I don’t have any part number and the old ones don’t have any numbers on them. Does any one have a part number for the filters? These are the ones inside the reservoir.
Do a search for Baldwin Filters, should get you to Application Associates. Use the site to ID the Hydraulic p/n in a Baldwin, work on interchange to Fleetguard, Wix, Whomever still supplies them as are becoming problematic on obsolete out of date machines.
Hi rbcanaday, If you are still stuck after doing the above as per DMiller, you could try this Australian website:- gwtractors.com.au . Email and telephone details are all there. The friendly staff may be able to help, they specialise in Fiat Allis parts, which they source sometimes from Italy. All the best.
We have a 1985 FiatAllis FD5 dozer on our little farm, and we are trying to service it. However, we need help finind the 2 internal hydraulic filters. Can someone please help us? Thank you!
Check Application Associates on the web, was last place could find for my old Allis. Baldwin dealer.
You talking about the ones inside the tank? When I opened mine they had numbers on them. I might still have them but I’m not sure