Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat allies FD5 fan belt?

rbcanaday · 2020-12-06 18:49

Does anyone hAve a part number for the fan belts ima fiat allis FD5?? I’ve searched for the parts breakdown but cannot find a diagram that shows fan belts. mine shredded so nothing left to even measure

Replies4
  1. #1Dugandan2020-12-07 05:47

    Minnpar have some parts catalogues on their website. The attached extract is from there.

  2. #2rbcanaday2020-12-07 21:18

    I can’t get attachment to open. I looked at the catalogs on Minpar but don’t see a breakdown that showed fan belt. I saw alternator but not fan, maybe I overlooked it. your attachment won’t open for me. Can you try to email it to me? [email protected]

  3. #3Dugandan2020-12-07 22:46

    Email sent. Best of luck with it.

  4. #4mitch5042020-12-07 22:55

    Wow, I am REALLY impressed with myself that I figured out how to do this! Click it and it will get bigger.