Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis 10 c need a roller

Sled Puller ยท 2010-09-01 23:04

Hi guys, Picked up this relic, runs great, tracks are in various stages of replacement, but overall, good shape. One bottom roller is completely destroyed. Looking for a used roller, or a whole parts machine with decent track frames. Seems to be a strong pusher, weird transmission gear selector, and what crazy engineer put the decelerator in the middle?:beatsme:Banghead Has sweeps and a big Hyster winch. Hoping it will stay together and make a nice farm dozer/pond builder.

Replies2
  1. #1td25c2010-09-02 21:22

    Hi Sled Puller. Can you still get a new roller from Fiat/New Holland or Berco for the 10-c ? I just rebuilt the track frame's on my 16-B fiat,Installed all new bottom rollers.Only problem I had was that the 16-B rollers are no longer available through Fiat or Berco.I ended up pulling both frame's off the tractor & redrilling them so I could use a Cat D7G roller.We also had to do some machine work on the cat roller as the 16-B rail is a little wider then the cat rail.

  2. #2Sled Puller2010-09-02 23:42

    Havent got that far yet, maybe will look into adapting easier to find parts.