Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis 645B Keeps dying

trashguy ยท 2014-02-25 14:33

I have a 645B loader that starts and dies. Have had the injector pump re built and replaced the lift pump, Same problem. Also has anyone replaced the Detroit engines on one of these with a Cummins? I have a good 8.3L that I could put in.

Replies5
  1. #1Delmer2014-02-25 16:59

    Have you checked the fuel line from the tank? You could run it off a temporary tank, or tee into the fuel supply line and run a line to a vacuum/pressure gauge in the cab to see what it does when it dies.

  2. #2trashguy2014-02-27 14:07

    I have ran it off another fuel source directly to the pump and it was the same. I also pulled all the intake off to make sure it wasn't getting choked out.

  3. #3DeathShadowX2016-05-18 19:50

    sorry for resurrecting such a old thread but did you ever get this problem sorted out?

  4. #4Countrygirl2016-07-22 17:26

    I need help on a 345b fiat allis

  5. #5Wytruckwrench2016-07-23 10:42

    What kind of help do you need on a 345B?