any know about one weighs in at? has a cab it does not run wanting to see if I can haul it myself or not. I have a 12 ton gooseneck trailer and a one ton dually dodge to tow it with or my S1900 it is snowy were it is and 4x4 would be nice. I tow 20k load behind the dodge almost daily in the summer
I don't know what they weigh but I've been around them in the past and I'd say no on your trailer. I'd guess they weigh about what a 544 C John Deere would weigh.
Looks like it's around 18000lbs or so. I'd say that would be a load. I woulda trust putting it on my trailer I'd be afraid it would crush it somewhere. That's a lot of concentrated weight do drive up on a light duty trailer, but that's just me. Good luck
Thanks for the info 18k or so is plenty do able with my setup I haul about 20k on almost daily in the summer and it does fine. I have dump truck but it is torn down for painting right now.