Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

fiat allis 65b wide rims ans tyres

Hally ยท 2008-04-04 20:04

I have a fiat allis 65b and this machine currenty has narrow tyres and rims. I have noticed that most american 65b's etc run wide tractor tyres and rims. can anyone tell me the sizes etc and what sort of tractor tyre and rim they are using if they are the wide type Hally western australia

Replies3
  1. #1Countryboy2008-04-06 23:22

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Hally! :drinkup I made your post into it's own thread so that it will get better attention.

  2. #2WILDCAT2008-04-28 07:54

    G'day Hally, I can only help you out with this advice. I would go to your local tyre sales rep with the circumference of the rim on your machine. Find out what tyre width that you'd be happy with, making sure the tyre has the proper load rating. Find an engineering shop that can cut the rims and add to them to make the rims wider to fit the tyres that you can get from your sales rep. I have seen this type of work carried out quite successfully. Good luck with your project. Regards, WILDCAT

  3. #3Motor Grader2008-05-02 09:40

    Try a 15 x 19.5 8pr TL G2 - 12.25" rims. You shouldn't have any problem finding this size tire and rim. May have to have you a set of wheel centers machined and welded in rim.