I just bought a a real nice 1 owner low hour Fiat Allis FR 12B for farm use. Are Quick Coupler's available for older machines like this? I'm not sure if the pin holes / dimensions would fit and then if there are even output locations to add the hydraulic lines for both the pins and then for a hydraulic attachment. I also noticed there seems to be a few standards for coupling attachments. What is the most common out there assuming I'll be buying used attachments if i can find them? thanks for the input.
Ok. So I've narrowed it down to a ACS or JRB coupler system. Looks like ACS also has female plates you can add so i could add one to my existing bucket to make it coupler compatible if I switched over. Any comments regarding either? one better than the other? I was looking for used attachments and they seem equally available out there depending on use. For my use, I primarily want a grapple bucket, a snow plow hydraulic angle (not a pusher), forks, and a bucket. that's it. nothing fancy or complicated, but don't want to spend an hour pounding pins ever time I want to change.