Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

help on kawasaki loaders need cummius engine manuals

raolela ยท 2011-04-21 03:01

Hi, everyone, anyone have the engine manuals for KAWAWASAKI 70ZV &80ZV engine manuals, 80ZV is Cummins 6CTAA8.3 and 70ZV is Cummins QSB5.9 if anyone have, please leave me a comment... Much thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Zeke2011-05-14 17:54

    Check at http://www.kawasakiloaders.com The tech folks should be able to halp.They'll probably ask for the serial # of the machine(s).Or maybe Cummins itself will have some help for you.

  2. #2tool_king2011-05-25 13:37

    raolela I might have those manuals .I will check went I get home tonight .In other laptop.

  3. #3tool_king2011-05-25 21:03

    Here are the links for the B5.9 engines Download these. http://www.4shared.com/document/HilXZ52t/Cummins_B3-9_B5-9_Tier-I_Engin.html http://www.4shared.com/document/PGTbgcRy/Cummins_B3-9_B5-9_Tier-II_Engi.html

  4. #4raolela2011-05-25 21:30

    Dear Friend, I try to open the link you send to me, but I can't open it, can you send to my email: [email protected] ... it will be appreciated. Best regards to you