Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat allis parts

aedgar12 · 2020-01-21 23:48

I’m looking at a fiat allis 65b grader and my main concern is availability of parts. It needs new blade lift cylinders and I’m sure many other parts. Can someone point me in the right direction thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1DIYDAVE2020-01-22 06:20

    Try Stephens equipment, near Pittsburgh, PA...

  2. #2DMiller2020-01-22 07:53

    MINNPAR out of MN is a huge supplier. As to cylinders any decent heavy service hydraulics shop can rebuild or build what you need.

  3. #3dirthog2020-01-22 09:25

    Have a older 65 the main trouble with parts is if you tear something up in the Transmission engine parts are not bad and the hydraulics can be bought aftermarket even the cylinders and packing can be made.

  4. #4aedgar122020-01-23 13:34

    Thanks for the replies. I will keep that in mind. After asking around I’ve found the transmission is the only parts difficult to come by.