Hey I'm abit stuck at the moment. I'm currently finishing my paperwork and evidence folder to gain my full excavator licenses. However I am In desprate need of a couple Photocopys/Scanner Images of a FH 140 Manual (I belive it is a 140, I was told when I drove it that it was a 14 ton Fiat Hitachi, although it had no numbers, and I did'nt have the forward thinking to get the numbers there and then :Banghead. So If anyones got The manual for a FH 140 or FH 130 around the house and a Scanner I'd much appreciate a Hand. I need the Lifting charts/Operational Diagrams and Information. And Prestart Checks/Service Interval Chart. Any other parts of the manual regarding Lifting would be useful aswell. Thanks In advance, I've got until this saturday to finish this off so kinda need a quick turnaround. Cheers Rory.
Hi Rory, Just wondering if you managed to get your hands on any of those manuals. I just got a fiat hitachi fh 130-3 and could really do with the manual. If you had sucess, I would very much appreciate if you could share it. All the best PJ