Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Field Tech/mechanic in CT (Danbury Area)

CTDEEREGUY ยท 2015-04-07 15:01

Hello all, New member here, long time reader...thanks for the countless tips I've received. I'm looking for a Field Tech/mechanic local to my area but have struggled to find any. Perhaps you, the HEF network could suggest some techs in the CT area....or a resource to find some. Thanks in advanced 1989JD310C

Replies4
  1. #1Mike L2015-04-07 15:46

    Tom V is in ct somewhere. He's a member here.

  2. #2Tags2015-04-07 18:57

    He's in Oxford. I would imagine he would come to Danbury but don't know for sure. Look in the "shop talk" section, you can read his thread and probably PM him, after reading through his postings I wouldn't hesitate to call him, looks like he does real nice work

  3. #3Tags2015-04-07 19:09

    Here's the link.

  4. #4CTDEEREGUY2015-04-07 22:37

    Thanks all, Tom V is a legend around here....good work