Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fill Sites

bobcatuser · 2008-05-26 01:47

After reading the thread on fuel prices, I was wondering what everyone pays for dump fees at fill sites? It’s getting harder to find fill site around here because of all the new development. Average price is $90 per box organic soil and up to $150 per box for blue clay. Structural fill or hardpan is $60. How do the prices compare to other citys?

Replies2
  1. #1humboldt deere2008-05-26 02:18

    $4 per ton or $10 per yard around here.

  2. #2CM19952008-06-01 16:09

    Clean concrete (no rebar protruding), brick, cured asphalt, dirt, rock, topsoil - $30-50 per tri-axle load. Stumps, brush organics are $50-60 a load at the recycler or stump dump. C&D at the landfill is $19-30 per ton. There are also a lot of "clean-fill" sites around my neck of the woods that will take it for free. I have one that I use for our operations and the roll-off company.