Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fillrite fuel nozzle trouble

Welder Dave ยท 2022-08-31 00:32

I have a regular duty Fillrite 13gpm pump with an auto nozzle. I don't particularly like the nozzle because it would always drip a little after hanging on the pump no matter what you did to try and drain the hose. It also wouldn't work in cold weather. Now it doesn't even work in hot weather. I haven't used it for a while but I don't see how that would make it stop working. It shoots a bit of fuel initially but that's it. I take it off and the pump works fine. It's very frustrating and makes a mess when you take it off because there is diesel in the hose. The dripping I've read is a common issue that annoys people but not working is worse. Is there some way to fix it or just get a new manual nozzle? I need a longer hose too to fill the grader. I read something about the static wire in the hose, could this be bad and why the nozzle won't work. Super frustrating.

Replies1
  1. #1CM19952022-08-31 15:16

    Double thread.