Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Filters for a Champion C86C in Australia

godoggies3 ยท 2015-01-20 01:08

Hi all, I have a Champion C86C and its the best grader I have owned ( If I wasn't already married, I'd sleep with it....!) I shipped it over from Arizona to Australia and now need filters. The dealer is looking into it but cannot seem to locate the Hydraulic Filters based on the numbers on the Filters. They are: RHS of machine 06165 over 112215 and LHS of machine 06228 over 112202 None of these numbers correspond with the dealers parts books. ( both filters were installed in the US ) If anyone could shed any light on the 'Australian equivalent' either genuine or generic, I would be most grateful. Cheers Wayne (previous graders: (I must be gettin' old) - Allis Chamers D Model, Cat 12E21F, Galion 503A, Galion 503L, Cat 12E17K, Fiat Allis M65B, Mitsubishi M300, Cat120, and now my beaut Champion C86C)

Replies5
  1. #1The Learner2015-01-20 03:38

    have you got a brand for the filters? have you tried http://www.donaldsontoolbox.com.au/search/crossreference/index/search also what state are you from and which dealer are you trying to find parts through?

  2. #2godoggies32015-01-20 04:44

    Hi and thanks for responding. I am in Victoria and the dealer was Clark in Dandenong. They have been great and are doing some more homework to track equivalent filters. I tried the Donaldson site but nothing came up. Thanks again.

  3. #3cuttin edge2015-01-20 14:52

    Go on Champion compact graders site, and Brian Abernathy should be able to help you.

  4. #4cuttin edge2015-01-20 14:54

    http://championmotorgraders.com/

  5. #5godoggies32015-01-20 17:58

    Thanks to all. The dealer (Clark) came through with some alternate numbers this morning. I think the confusion was the Volvo numbers v Champion numbers. I can also get some after market filters locally if needed. Thanks again, Cheers Wayne