Hello all! took me forever on how to get verified on here! Been lurking for years on here.
Welcome fellow Oklahoman!
Just what we need...another Okie! Haha Welcome to the nut house!
Thank you. From a little town down by Ardmore. How about y’all?
I’m up NE of Tulsa. Vetech63 is west of Tulsa a little.
Nice. Y’all staying dry up there?
It’s not too bad, still a little soft here and there. How about down in the red dirt? Lol
Seems like everything is still saturated. Just gotta be careful! The ol 7 isn’t very light on her toes. Wettest last year and a half that I can remember.
Welcome to HEF KC !
Welcome, (fashionably late as always.)
Welcome: Someone taking more time to get verified than i makes me feel better about my computer skills. Or lack there of. From your avatar picture I can learn a lot about work from you. Look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you all!
Welcome Kcdurtworks !!