Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

finally called wajax field service for my 200-2…

Bremcoe ยท 2013-12-20 11:37

so after months of replacing parts ive run out of parts to replace! it all needed replacing anyways. but the things still going to full stroke and stalling the engine and my ec stepping throttle motor is not working :Banghead wajax should be here within the hour to diagnose the problems. if the problem cant be resolved its the end of the road for this machine, unless... ive seen these "ex200-2 conversion kits" from china. I guess they control the pump manually and bypass the whole computer system. but before I even think about that has anyone ever tried these kits or know of anyone who has? it could be my last resort after the list of parts ive put into this thing. I did both computers, the cab harness engine harness and hyd pump harness alternator starter both hp solinoids angle sensor rpm sensor pressure sensor swing dampner valve and a ton of other stuff not related to the electrical system. so lets see what wajax has to say! anyone need -2 200 parts? LOL ointhead

Replies7
  1. #1powerjoke2013-12-20 15:39

    I've seen more than one that has a push-pull cable on it .......may even be one running around my jobsites lol Pj

  2. #2cutting edge2013-12-21 01:28

    You don't check your PM box, do you.......

  3. #3Bremcoe2013-12-21 13:07

    I talked to brandt about it and tried to get in touch with **n k***p and they said I'd be better off with wajax because it's a hitachi. so that's what I did and it was well worth it! I had a bad angle sensor which was replaced and I have wrong computers. the new ones I bought were suppose to be for my machine but on his laptop they came up as a ex700-2 computer!! so those are going back... my machine is the oldest of the -2 and the computers are discontinued. so I'm taking my originals to get repaired. if that's not possible I know where there's 2 good used ones for 1500$ that are the correct ones via model number of my machine and I'll grab those. props to Corey from wajax! that guy knows his s*it!

  4. #4shopguy2013-12-21 13:22

    I had the same problem it also was the A/S but keep in mind that the new parts may also be bad (with any brand) good luck

  5. #5yanmar2014-03-16 14:48

    Did you get it going? So was the throttle motor not responding related to the computer or the angle sensor?

  6. #6Bremcoe2014-03-16 15:03

    she's all working now. computers were the problem. word of advice for -2 owners... do not buy "good deal" China parts! you get what you pay for.

  7. #7oilerman2014-03-18 00:47

    Did you take your videos down now.. cause its working? I was curious to see how your stepper motor was acting... to see if it was the same as mine .. cept im not stalling out or anything.