Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

finally tried and passed

wrc ยท 2015-12-22 21:47

I have been thinking of taking my excavation license test for about 2 years now to try and secure new bigger clinets. I took the plunge last week and passed with flying colors and just wanted to say thanks to all you members here that have shared really good advice over the years. I have been pulling sticks for at least 20 years and have considered my self a true operator for about 5 or 6 years. my only regret is I didn't try to do it sooner. so thanks to all you great members here and maybe my small mind can benifit someone else here as I have benifited from all you.

Replies4
  1. #1dozerman4002015-12-28 09:06

    Good job, now try some other tractors for more clients.

  2. #2ih1002015-12-28 15:25

    Well done. What does the test involve? I'm curious as to whether it's similar to anything we do here.

  3. #3wrc2015-12-28 20:10

    it's a 75 question test no books allowed. ask about saftey questions, dewatering questions, blueprint reading,survey questions. It's all pretty straight foward if you have a few years under the belt. I think it would be pretty hard for some one who's not been in the industry long.

  4. #4Buckethead2016-01-01 19:23

    Congrats!