Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Find D8K transmission

Vncecostellodds · 2023-09-27 09:45

Hey guys, I need your help. I need a rebuilt D8K transmission for a 77v. I have the arrangement number for it. Does anyone know of a place in Dallas or Huston that is a good place to buy a rebuilt unit. Thanks I’m in louisiana so if there is a good place here, Thant will work too.

Replies5
  1. #1MattR2023-09-27 13:00

    I bought several rebuilt units from trade water machinery. I think they're in kentucky. Real good place

  2. #2Vncecostellodds2023-09-27 13:52

    Yes, I tried them first but they are 5 was out on a build.

  3. #3Check Break2023-09-27 23:40

    Portland Tractor might be able to help you. https://portlandtractor.com/ You will want to know what parts are used in the rebuild. Ghinassi used to make decent parts but I don't know what/how they're doing now. https://www.ghinassi.com/

  4. #4chidog2023-09-29 03:15

    Heres one from a quick search. 9G6778 - D8K TRANSMISSION LATE fits CATERPILLAR | Price: $22,586 Stock: Indiana Price: $22,586. Stock: Indiana. 9G6778 D8K TRANSMISSION LATE. REBUILT Weight: 2335 lbs. aftermarket.express Caterpillar Transmissions | Replacement CAT Transmissions In the market for a replacement CAT transmission? You’ve come to the right place! Portland Tractor has high quality Caterpillar transmissions ready to ship. portlandtractor.com

  5. #5Dave Neubert2023-09-29 08:35

    Iron Peddlers Monroe NC 704-289-8591