I bought a dually pickup and trying to get it moved from Amarillo to KS. I am burned out calling places that end up just being brokers. Looking for a real O/O. In the past we have have found smaller guys running a 3 car wedge or something. Would not mind throwing on a semi flatbed as a back haul either. It seems Uship is just a maze of a mess anymore and really tough to get in touch with truckers. Any placed I might check to location someone?
In the past, I have used GT Auto Transport, for several vehicle hauls. Amy, who I believe is the owner, was always great to work with. She is a small broker, but seems to have really dependable haulers working for her. You can get the contact info from her website. I used her company to move about 3 or 4 pickups down here to Texas for me.