So, unfortune strikes again. Does anybody know where I can find at least a rear wheel from a 76 580B? I had a brand new tire mounted to my current wheel and the bead started leaking, so I dropped it off on Sunday at my local tire shop. Called yesterday and they said they saw it outside Monday and sometime Tuesday night someone had to steal it. I'm located in Clinton, IN
Hagan tractor parts or broken tractor come to mind. Tire shop offer any compensation?
I reached out them thanks, Tire shop told me I'm sol
Darn hope there's other tire shops around. Best of luck
How reputable is that shop? They know what that set is worth, why didn't they roll inside the shop/ gate? Nice payday for somebody in the tire business. I smell a big thieving rat. Try ConEquip Parts 1-888-780-6529 they have located rims for me before.
I'd almost say file a theft report against the tire shop?