Hello everyone, Seeing if someone may have the OEM part number for the left side( sitting in cab) upper door glass for my 1993 Ford New Holland 575D(2 Wheel drive). I have the operator and service manual but neither have the part numbers for glass. I can find replacement glass for the 88-91 models but it is about an inch short from top to bottom. Any help would be great because the plastic wrap does not keep the Pacific Northwest weather out.
New Holland Agriculture | 575D - 4 Cyl Tractor Loader Backhoe | MyCNH US Store www.mycnhstore.com
Thank you very much,
If it’s not curved glass, you could also make a template with cardboard and have a glass company cut it out for you. It won’t be Automotive style glass, but it would be safety glass.
I have purchased pre-cut and ready to install aftermarket cab glass. It was laminated and came from Poland. It was quite a bit cheaper than OEM. I also bought some from a local glass shop. He will come out and measure it then cut it in the shop. That is for laminated only. If you want tempered glass most shops I know of order it.
I have gotten two quotes from local glass shops for this idea, both started at over $700.00, I am hoping not to have to spend that amount. Looked into using Polyglass ( better than plexigass) but it was not recommended because of the movements that unit will put on the poly. Thank you very much for the response I will keep searching the web, hard to believe from 92 on it is so hard to find glass for this model. 88-91 years the market is flooded with cab glass. Thank you again
I prefer laminated glass because it will crack and not shatter. If it's flat and doesn't need any holes in it any auto glass shop should be able to cut it. It is usually less than half the price of tempered safety glass. Lexan or any other type of "plastic" will just get scratched way too easily. The rear escape window in my skid steer is lexan.
Want to say thank you to everyone, I found a glass through a dealer in central WA, SS equipment out of Quincy WA. Their price was below the custom cut from multiple glass shops and even beat what I could find on the World wide web. A great experience from them, level of customer service that is not common these days. This old guy really appreciated the knowledge and friendliness from all at SS equipment