Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Finding Used Equipment & Parts

dirtjockey ยท 2009-07-28 15:56

What do you all think could be done to make it easier to find used equipment and parts online? It takes forever to find a deal and most of the listings I see are duplicated across other websites. What is even more frustrating is the "call for price" on dealers websites. Seems really hard to search for deals when you spend your day sorting through 15 auction sites, 10 listing sites, and local dealer pages. :Banghead

Replies2
  1. #1AtlasRob2009-08-01 08:30

    It is a time consuming proccess but you have to remember that the internet has brought us far more options than we had even 10yrs ago and I am thankful for the access to markets not only here but in other parts of the world that would otherwise be unknown. As for the POA (price on application) listings, I dont even bother.

  2. #2watglen2009-08-01 09:01

    That is a universal tendency when shopping for anything. If there is no price listed, no call is made. You would think sellers would know this...