I had 2 callouts this past sunday at $100.00 each time. Once was for 2 master keys at $6 each, total bill $115 .... Second one was for an oil filter ... total bill $120 ... In both instances I asked these guys if they would to take a couple of extras just so they don't end up costing so much in the future and both declined. :beatsme:
Yea its a fairly good time to be in parts supply or repair, as alot of contractors etc are repairing rather than replacing machines! and as machines are kept for longer the more parts maybe needed!
Cash is King Cash is King and not many folks can spread it around... Hold on to what you got.
yep i am going through my Lulls seal by seal, part by part. I can do most of it myself so with a helper it is affordable to keep them. No payments means no pressure to work for a payment only.
No kidding. I own a machine/repair shop. I work on almost anything from trucks and heavy equipment to passenger cars. I am covered up with big jobs right now. Usually when I give a estimate on a job, the customer says "thats fine, I just don't want to have to buy a new one." The used to say "patch it up so I can trade it in".