I just had 6 acres clear cut I'm about to get some bids on grading and removing the stumps off the 2acre home site. Also will be cutting a driveway in off the road which has about a 5 ft drop from the road to my land, the stumps average about 15''. Id say there probally are 70-100 stumps. Any quesses on the cost of getting this done. Thanks guys, josh
Do all the stumps have to be hauled off? How far to your nearest stump dump? Is there any place onsite to get the dirt from to build up the area for the driveway?
I have a low lined area in the back of the property to but the stumps and all the limbs from the clear cut.. I just burn them later, as far as the dirt, the land is on a slight slope left to right I was hoping they could push the dirt from the high area to make the driveway. I dk if thats possible or not?