Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old, New , Strange Equipment Photos

Northart ยท 2007-12-04 22:57

Here's the Italian photo web site. Maybe some have seen it before. www.album-mmt.it/catagories.phpcat-id Once open go to "Album" My favorites are in Catagory, 1. La Storia della mmt 2. Strano ma vero Takes many days to see everything. If it's been thought up of , you'll find it there.

Replies11
  1. #1Northart2007-12-04 23:06

    Trying the photo link again Okay, lets try the link again,:Banghead LOL :drinkup www.album-mmt.it/ Hotdog got it to work :drinkup Click on this one.

  2. #2Dwan Hall2007-12-05 01:09

    I could spend all day on that site.

  3. #3wrenchbender2007-12-05 11:16

    Thanks Northart, that'll keep me out of trouble fer a while.

  4. #4wethead2007-12-17 18:36

    Thats a great link and exactly what I was looking for as well, I am looking to add some links of cool sites to my site and that one is a "bookmarker" for sure. I always enjoy looking at the oldies but goodies Thanks again for sharing

  5. #5bobcat ron2007-12-17 18:46

    Linky no worky for me.

  6. #6wethead2007-12-17 18:50

    Try the link is post #2 Thats the one that worked for me , I think the first link is broken thats why the OP, made the second post , got me at first too

  7. #7bobcat ron2007-12-17 18:58

    That's the one I was referring to, all I get is a message that says some BS about "not able to display this page".

  8. #8wethead2007-12-17 19:02

    Hmmmm weird ..maybe its your IP http://www.album-mmt.it/ Thats the link that works for me, Try a free proxy and see if that works for you

  9. #9Dozerboy2007-12-18 18:47
  10. #10Dogger2008-07-25 08:18

    Excellent website

  11. #11Buckethead2008-07-28 19:17

    Great pics, thank you!