I had been looking for a trailer that i could haul my skidsteer on. I was going to replace my gooseneck with one with a dovetail or buy a car trailer.I looked at several used car trailers they wanted about new price. I have built several but i dont have the time. I was at a place geting some stuff with my brother we left and he said thats a good buy on that trailer i didnt know he wanted to sell. I called him back the next day thinking something must be wrong he said he would sell and he had a new winch that went with it. Its a H&H hyd tilt bed with 7000# axles and winch.Its took alot of years to find this and out working the hard way if you can swing it buy stuff that will make your life easyer.
Sounds like you lucked out!!!! wait a minute..... does it have a title heh heh
Its does and its in my name now. I ran a cross several that didnt.
Ahhhh.... you're lucky but I've heard it's easy to get a lost title in Mo.