Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

finishing bucket for a kobelco sk35-2 sr

yohe41 ยท 2013-11-10 21:53

looking for a 3 or 4 foot finishing bucket for my kobelco 35-2 pin on style with 40mm pins, found a few new ones but not trying to spend $1000 any help would be appreciated, also im located near Pittsburgh pa thanks

Replies8
  1. #1joispoi2013-11-11 05:16

    I don't know where you can get a good deal on a bucket, but whatever you do, get a 4 foot (or even a 5 foot) bucket. A 3 foot bucket is too small for your machine

  2. #2204saskman2013-11-17 20:58

    Im building myself a 48" clean up ditching bucket this winter. Do you have any literature for your machine at all.

  3. #3yohe412013-11-17 22:00

    not really, usually look everything up online, what are you looking for ?

  4. #4204saskman2013-11-17 22:03

    Were do you find any info for the machines. I have looked high and low to no luck Thansk

  5. #5yohe412013-11-18 08:22

    for a parts list and pics I use http://partstore.cnhexcavators.com[/url], hope that helps a little ive been looking for a manual but I cant find one for my serial number, that doesn't cost over $200 so im still looking also someone also told me to try tradebit.com for online manuals but I haven't bought anything from there yet

  6. #6204saskman2013-11-18 14:44

    Ya I looked on trade bit too but its parts and owners manuals. I also have a px10 and I can even find a dealer that can find that serial number. Only one they found was px12. And even on cnh they dont list a px10 for parts stuff.

  7. #7yohe412013-11-19 07:51

    I deal with Highway equipment in Cranberry Pa, they have been able to get me all the parts ive need so far, I know there no where near you but maybe they can help you find someone closer

  8. #8204saskman2013-11-19 20:44

    Ok ya I tried to get idler parts and they couldnt find a px10 in there system. Only px12 and pw 12 and various others. I ened up just finding local industrial bearings and seals and washer/spacers. But ya it might be worth the call. Next thing im going to try to do is convert my machines hydralics from thar ansi fitings to jic. Just cause the hydrLic fittings are hard to source up here where jic is easy. Plus the machine is orb for the blocks so it will be easy to do.