Why are some of the Threads locked? I want to post a question, but it will not let me post in that Forum. Any help?
I see I am alos on Probation That might have something to do with it. How many days does it take to get off probation, or how many post do I have to make? I also see it has a 2 minute rule between post. Could be something to try and weed out spammers. That's cool with me. I am having a problem with the backhoe and need some help:Banghead
Same here!
After you get 5 posts under your belt, you can start a new thread. Some posts are locked because the information might have been unappropriate, unsafe etc. If you read through the threads that are locked, you should be able to get the jist of why they were locked. The wait period between posts is indeed to keep the spammers at bay. Both of yall have 10 posts now so you should be able to start a new thread to ask your questions in. :thumbsup
Thanks for the info I've been jumping all over the site trying to find the posting requirements.