Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test

Michigan Badger ยท 2007-05-15 18:22

I was never any good at test's.

Replies14
  1. #1Michigan Badger2007-05-15 18:26

    How many test's do I have to take on here to post?

  2. #2Michigan Badger2007-05-15 18:43

    test

  3. #3Michigan Badger2007-05-15 19:07

    test

  4. #4Michigan Badger2007-05-15 19:26

    test-ing

  5. #5Michigan Badger2007-05-15 19:38

    1 2 3

  6. #6digger242j2007-05-15 23:12

    None. To start a thread, you need five posts. But I see you got that figured out on your own. :thumbsup Welcome to the forums.

  7. #7surfer-joe2007-05-15 23:47

    So what's happening in Reed City? I'm probably one of the few here who know where that is. Had my graduation dinner there when I finished up at Ferris. Also went thorough there twice a week on my my north and back. Welcome to the forum.

  8. #8Dieselglory2007-05-16 16:31

    That Was Pretty Clever...lmao

  9. #9digits2007-06-01 23:56

    From what I understand I need 5 posts . . .

  10. #10digits2007-06-01 23:58

    . . . before I can start my own thread.

  11. #11digits2007-06-02 00:01

    So I figured what's better than . . .

  12. #12digits2007-06-02 00:03

    . . . posting in the test forum.

  13. #13digits2007-06-02 00:05

    I guess this makes 5.

  14. #14Michigan Badger2007-06-02 18:43

    Thanks, I live more closer to Hawkins than Reed City. But Reed City is the same little town with nothing going on. More jobs going out, than coming in. I work for my brother's Excavating & Trucking business. It's just starting to pick up around here.