Well we can't have a new section with no posts in it. Here a just a few of the custom built excavators I have.... unless you want to see the entire collection
more
nice demo equipment...
Got any Daewoo Chris?
just about everyone they made
Theres a guy around here that has about three of those bucyrus eries that are in pretty good shape.
Nice We used to run a solar 225LCV, bet you don't have a solar 140LCV model What scale are your models? So when are you going to replace your real 220 with a Doosan DX
all the daewoo/ Doosan models are 1/40th in scale. Most of the excavator models are in 1/50th though. The real 220 will get replaced when it starts costing us money to keep it running, it's paid for and the only cost we have on it is fuel, maintainance, ins. ect. have you been in one of the new DX machines? Their awsome!!
No I haven't been on a new DX yet. They look like good machines, the cab looks well laid out. I don't think I'm in line for a new machine for a long time though
Chris I love your collection.:notworthy p.s. I am STLmodels from dhs fourm
Great pics and Models as well....
I would love to add a Doosan to my 'fleet.' where do you get them?:beatsme I don't know if my dealer has any. I am not sure if we get DX in this country. Saw a brochure for one:notworthy, and yo, was I impressed. They are very lekker!
This is indeed an great collection!! Grtz! Boely.
The first pic is nice i have never seen a keorhing model before. I use to operate one. Nice collection did you do all the work yourself
hey id be intrested in that 450 d deere if u could bulid one or tell me who could dirtman
What medium do you build in? I build in 1/25th scale, styrene plastic exclusively. Kind of an outgrowth of my model truck building -- after building most evry version of model truck kit out there, I wanted loads for the lowboys, etc. Another couple of posts and I should be able to post pics.
E240b?!
That EL240B is realy Good Looking. Where could I find one?
MAN, you must have found a huge sale to have like 30 identical end tables to fit all the machines on haha.
Well since you said it, POST em all please.