since everyone else has pictures of their models, I figured i should put some pics on of mine too. 1st pic is one of our 3 caterpillar 725 adts 2nd is the old road getting torn up 3rd is one of our service trucks with baby roller and dozer the 4th and 5th are spreading and compacting soil
heres some more i got the 1st is my homemade fully functional lego primary crusher. its pretty cool even if it is 500 different colors the 2nd is of our secondary crusher and conveyor system getting setup and the 3rd is our road crew working "extremely hard"
Oakland do you have kids? And do they play with your stuff very often? That stuff so cool!
no I dont have kids. im only 15 and alot of that stuff ive bought or like the crusher hand built. im off on summer break right now so i have alot of time to mess around with my equipment.
Is that Norscot's new D9T in HO scale? I'm getting one in a week or two.
Ok, theres plenty of models out there. But have you got one in a bottle. This was done as a 50th birthday present for a colleague.
atlasrob cant say i have models in a bottle stretch no that isnt the d9t it is the d6t xw in 150th scale from norscot. let me know how the d9t looks. because im thinking about getting one to
looking good oakland
The question is, who originally got to empty the bottle? :drinkup
heres a couple more
Wow, thats some impressive plant fleet you got there Oakland :notworthy Think you need to have a chat with your transport department manager though :cool2 think maybe they should be looking for a bigger trailer for those 657's or tell um to road em :drinkup
:dizzy, no wasnt me :Banghead
that is some wicked stuff. i turn 15 in July of this year. I have got this program on the computer that I can design LEGO creations. So far, I have about three JD 310 SJs, a Doosan wheelie, JD 872D grader, MAN 33.350 tippers, TATA tippers, telehandler, finger slapper graders, and the list could go on. I also have a rather small collection of die casts, but they tend to be very expensive. I will post some pics. I don't mean to but in on your thread.
that is some wicked stuff. i turn 15 in July of this year. I have got this program on the computer that I can design LEGO creations. So far, I have about three JD 310 SJs, a Doosan wheelie, JD 872D grader, MAN 33.350 tippers, TATA tippers, telehandler, finger slapper graders, and the list could go on. I also have a rather small collection of die casts, but they tend to be very expensive. I will post some pics. I don't mean to but in on your thread. how many machines in your fleet?
. I will post some pics. I don't mean to but in on your thread. how many machines in your fleet?[/QUOTE] go ahead and post some pics i dont mind. altogether i have about 100 models. but in my fleet i only have 43.
Hi there oakland. My fleet ain't as impressive as yours, but it is certainly a start. My Lego Designer pics are my Doosan Mega 400V, Doosan Solar170W and TATA Novus 55.
Hi Oakland, Does the D6T blade angle doze? I might buy one if so!:drinkup
yep sure does
:woohoo
yeah its a pretty cool little model. the doors even open on the cab
Wow!
Thought about getting a D6T myself, till I found a little gem called the D61EX. I kinda have a mini obsession for these babies, but I reckon way better than cat, even though half my fleet is Cat! I'll get some pics when my ADSL cap ain't sitting at 86%.