Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

First time poster-long time viewer

Steve K ยท 2011-06-22 15:20

Hi folks, I'm a long time viewer on this forum and finally joined up. Really enjoy the broad range of opinions that are shared on here. Also I love to see the pics from all around the country/world that everyone displays. My name is Steve. I'm in my 17th year working as an operating engineer. I've worked sewer/water, dirt, gravel, and fine grading for asphalt. I outgrew my large sandbox and Tonka toys and started living my childhood dreams working on equipment. When my son teaches me how, I plan on getting some pix of my work on here soon.:Banghead Untill then, I'll quietly keep on viewing!

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952011-06-22 18:58

    Welcome to the Forums Steve.:drinkup I guess if EGS vouches for ya' you're an alright feller in my book.

  2. #2EGS2011-06-22 21:37

    Welcome to the forum Steve.:notworthy When you finally graduate from that little 5 to the grader we would like to see some pics. BTW there is no need to keep on viewing quietly, voice your opinion as needed.

  3. #3willie592011-06-22 22:19

    Welcome to the forum Steve K.