Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

First time rebuilding Roosa Master injector pump success!!!!

Jon Vedder ยท 2015-11-09 16:09

Well I finally got my jdb injector pump back together and on the backhoe little bit of cranking and off she went runs great now Thanks everyone and pumpguy rebuilding was a breeze so glad I did it myself anyone who tries to rebuild one just read read and read the manual before removing and dismantling Thanks again jon

Replies2
  1. #1Jon Vedder2015-11-10 20:25

    Hi everyone my jd310a is running better than it ever has since I rebuilt the injector pump but it seems to surge up and down slightly at low rpm I'm not sure what could cause this I hope to get some input on what this could be Thanks jon

  2. #2thepumpguysc2015-11-11 09:02

    Could be something as simple as a slight timing adjustment.. IF you transferred your timing mark off the old weight retainer to the new one.. I'v seen them be off by several degrees.. That being said.. if you did transfer the mark and you used THAT MARK to set the pump to engine timing.. you might be off by a few *'s..