Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fitting type

AllDodge · 2018-05-24 20:20

Anyone know what kind of fitting on this gauge? What its called says 9000 psi working pressure

Replies8
  1. #1Ronsii2018-05-24 23:24

    Can you get a thread gauge on there? or is the pic all you have... also both thread diameters would be helpful

  2. #2heymccall2018-05-25 00:21

    My Google images came up with this https://hydraulicmegastore.com/product/63mm-dial-pressure-gauge-bottom-entry-glycerine-filled/

  3. #3simonsrplant2018-05-25 00:26

    They are the miserable European style gauges... have a dedicated hose with o ring to connect to test port adaptor Not sure exactly what they are called tho I’ve been phasing mine out over the last four years...

  4. #4simonsrplant2018-05-25 00:32

    Just did a bit of googling... I think they are 1/2 BSP

  5. #5heymccall2018-05-25 01:27

    The one I linked says "1/4 bsp"

  6. #6AllDodge2018-05-25 07:53

    Thanks guys, I don't have thread but its about the same size as 1/4 npt, so probably is 1/4 bsp, or even 1/8. Made the mistake and bought gauges with the hoses and adapters. Want to find a connector to go from these to anything SAE like the 1/4 or 1/8 npt

  7. #7Birken Vogt2018-05-25 11:10

    https://www.mcmaster.com/#bspt-to-npt-pipe-fitting-adapters/=1czv0ki

  8. #8AllDodge2018-05-25 11:30

    I think I found it, its a Brennen test connector, they don't even give dimensions only that it is a test gauge fitting. They do make a 1/4 NPT to gauge adapter DGA2404-04. Found one at Amazon which says will ship 2 to 3 weeks at $22.40 https://brennaninc.com/fittings/test-point-fittings/dga/