I recently purchased this track loader and have been scammed on the service manuals I've been ordering. There is two drain plugs in the differential between the final drives,I pulled both and drained them when I started servicing the machine but I'm wondering if the front drain is to something else and I'd there is another tank that supplies it? because I pulled the back plug again after refilling it to check it had fluid running out and it did. But the front plug I get nothing out of. Just wanted to see if Anyone has a answer
Transmission drain or bevel gear case maybe?
Is this a Fiat-Allis machine? If so, the plug is probably one that drains a void in the casting that is normally dry. Let me know for sure and I might be able to find a page in the manual and post it up.
This is all I have anymore may help you in the future