hello everyone. I have come upon a prolem with one of my equipements. The flashers arent working on my skytrak. hazards or turn. There is power at the switch . I was trying to locate the flasher relay in the fus compatement but there is none. In the manual there is a part number for flasher relay, it is in the wiring diagram but in the part locator diagram it is not shown. does anyone knows where it is located? thank you
I think it's just hanging out loose under the dash. Seem to recall you can get at it by removing the side panel on the dash by the cab door.
there is one panel under the steering wheel to access the foot switch an the panel next to my right knee. there are no panel next to the cab door. I looked for two hours unde the dash and didnt find it...