Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fleet Maintenance/FMSCA Repair Tracking

dieseldog5.9 ยท 2026-04-09 19:22

I am looking to improve our fleet repair tracking, we have a mix of equipment from excavators and dozers to Class 8 trucks and pickups, about 20 pieces in total. I am looking to improve the record keeping with help from technology, I did a google search and got lost, anyone have a system that they like?

Replies1
  1. #1Dodgeboy062026-04-17 10:25

    Good morning, I too was in a similar situation with a very mixed fleet like yours. I found Fleet Maintenance Pro ( https://www.mtcproweb.com ) and have been happy with it so far. It tracks mileage/hours, daily inspections, inventory, scheduled maintenance and alot more. It has probably more features than I could even imagine. If I recall its about $95 a month and less per month if you pay annually. I found thier customer service is top notch, american based and it seems like I always get the same person to help me. They do offer a one month trial period wiithout having to do too much to get the trial going. When I was looking for options after my last provider dissapeared (LONG story that I care to forget lol) I found that many of the providers do a very hard sell on their product, not so with this one, pretty much try it out and call if you have questions I've been using it for 2 years or so now and have been very happy with it. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me or ask them here for the group