Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fleet Management System Questions

berg1549 ยท 2015-02-08 16:00

Hi Everyone, I'm working on an idea for a fleet management system for heavy equipment. We are currently trying to get some feedback from people who use fleet management tools on a regular basis and understand a few basic things. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 1. What markets/fields benefit the most from fleet managment tools? I know a lot of ready-mix plants use them, I'm not sure about crane users, aerial lift users, and others. 2. Where are some other places/forums we might look at online to get some feedback about fleet managment users? This is a pretty big forum, so I'm sure I might be able to post somewhere else here to get some good answers. 3. What fleet management tools are out there? (I'm aware of Trimble, I'm sure there are several more) 4. What are some common complaints about the fleet management tools out there? If anyone wants to message me directly to discuss fleet management systems I would like to hear from you. We're trying to build a system that addresses some of the existing issues, and provide solutions to the problems people actually have. I wanted to keep these questions general, and I hope to find some other places online to ask some more in-depth questions targeted at specific groups (concrete, crane users, etc). Thanks! -Bob

Replies0

No replies yet.