I had a bit of time this morning before I headed out to work so I decided to take a picture of our float truck with our 05 310SG on it.
looks good! what do you guys do and what other equipment do you guys have?
My father owns the bussness and I hope to one day take over it. We also have Two more Deere backhoes a 310SG and 310SE, Deere 160clc excavator, Deere 450J dozer, Bobcat 334 mini excavator, Two Kubota B21, Chev Kodiac Single axle dump with 10 ton tag.
We do a lot of residential work. Foundations, septic systems ext.. We also work for Hydro One (electric utility) All kinds of small to medium jobs that require excavation.
looks good
Nice iron man, got any pics if the 160??? Love that 450!
Nice pics, keep them coming!
No I don’t have any pics of the 160 I do not operate it but I will try and get some pics of it. The 450 is a really nice machine I don’t get to operate it much as I am on a backhoe most of the time.
You guys have a nice fleet there, how do the Kubota tractors fit into the scope of your work? I have been looking for a trailer like the one in the first picture, what brand is it?
that is some real nice equipment you got there
nice, very nice, thansk
We Use the Kubotas for small trenches or top soil jobs people like them because they don't do much damage to existing lawns. We also rent them out. The float is made by Float King. Its a 25 Ton float with air ride. If you are looking for a loat like it I would recomend the Float King is very nicely made and had been a very good tailer for us. Be bought it new about 5 years ago if I remember corectly
Thanks for the info. I think a single axle tractor with a trailer like that would be ideal for moving my 334 and S185 together with attachments.
We use to pull it with a single axle till we got the Freightliner about a month ago. This is our old International it was an 87 with only 320,000km on it. ran great just needed more money in other stuff than the truck is worth.
Nice Dresser dozer behind the 450 in that last pic. How did you like the dresser?
That was the last time the Dresser was on our float we were delivering it to the guy who bought it. It was a good dozer we never had any problems with it. But it only had something like 2800hrs on it.