Just finished adapting a 9 foot Fisher power angle plow to my Case. Works to good. At idle it angles to fast. Need to add something to slow it down. Looking for suggestions/link to something that will work. Got it all fab'd up and tested. Then took it all apart to paint it.
They make inline hyd. restrictors. I have one on my hyd angle bucket on my excavator. Its connected into the hyd line and you rotate the control knob to how fast you want it to move.
I had the same problem with my western unimount. Inline restrictors work fine IF you plow has double acting cylinders. But most plows don't. The best way to fix this, is to replace the plow cylinders with double acting cylinders. That will slow the plow down and prevent the plow pivot from breaking.
The aux hydraulics are controlled by a foot peddle on this machine. The control is variable, not on/off so you can feather it but you just have to remember. If you forget and squash the peddle it slams over. I'm the only one using it so I'll try it a storm or two and decide later if more hardware is needed.
I adapted an 8.5ft Meyer snowblade to my 1845C which uses a foot peddle also. I installed a pressure compensated flow restrictor and can adjust the speed from inside the cab. This way I just mash the peddle and not be concerned.
Here's another option. Add a pair of 1 way restrictors. They restrict in one direction and free flow in the other. The free flow is the important part. You don't want to restrict in both directions, that is bad. Hydraulic In-Line Adjustable Variable Flow Control Valve w/ Free Reverse Flow, 1/2" NPT Hydraulic In-Line Adjustable Variable Flow Control Valve, 1/2” NPT summit-hydraulics.com