Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Flying Cats?

chidog · 2023-05-04 02:43

How many here have done this sort of thing? I'd like to see more pictures or video's of this sort of thing. This is one type of dozer work I dreamed of when I was a kid.

Replies8
  1. #1Vetech632023-05-04 08:18

    They should set up those rides at the county fair.

  2. #2chidog2023-05-04 16:37

    I'd like to see the tail hold.

  3. #3525isx2023-05-05 11:55

    that has been a few years ago Dahlstrom's from forks,wa

  4. #4Hallback2023-05-05 20:35

    Pete Dahlgren's outfit. They were running the Mark 6 Berger up the Salmonberry when that was filmed. Roughly 2010 when they did that. Both of those Mark 6 yarders have been sold and are now in Montana dragging rock.

  5. #5chidog2023-05-06 16:07

    Are they still in business?

  6. #6Hallback2023-05-06 16:29

    Oh yes. Largest outfit on the Olympic peninsula.

  7. #7Mike L2023-05-06 17:37

    I thought this thread was going to be something completely different. And now I’m disappointed.

  8. #8JaredV2023-05-06 23:30

    That's the irritating thing about people who know what they're doing. No drama.