Hello, I just acquired a Snorkle TB-37 ariel man lift and am looking for guidance on an 12v HPU that is used as a platform rotator/. Asides from that, this unit runs pretty good with the DEUTZ Diesel engine. Like everything else, myself included, it has minor fluid seeps and wetness, but I am addressing them one at a time. I have over 37 years as a lift truck, crane, and personnel lift repair and maintenance. That makes me dangerous... lol I am also an FAA A&P mechanic and that makes me safer...
So I replaced some o-rings on the deutz engine, what I thought were the injectors but turned out to be the injector pumps. I used my aircraft mechanic knowledge and ordered some MS-29513-015 from AirCraftSpruce.com and they worked great to seal the pump body (similar to a spark plug) into the rest of the assembly. MS29513-xxx(size) is fuel resistant for JetA which is very same to diesel.
I also used smoe MS 28775-09 orings last night and replaced some rock hard and flat (probably leaking) o rings in the HPU pump (Parker) and tested and finally got a steady stream of hydraulic fluid to flow. So I hope to get that plumbed up and air bled out to get the platform basket rotator function working again.