Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Howdy from Fl

LuvMahChein · 2022-12-31 14:15

New here, see great threads and hope to gleen much info!!!! I’ll offer what limited smarts i got too when I can look forward to keep it running smooth cheers

Replies6
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-12-31 14:25

    Welcome to HEF, LMC !

  2. #2Coaldust2022-12-31 15:37

    Welcome. I look forward to some good Florida man stories. Great rappers in Florida. Forgiato Blow, FJ Outlaw, Savannah Dexter. I’d like to visit someday and try some key lime pie.

  3. #3LuvMahChein2022-12-31 19:29

    Thanks Yall. Preciate cha welcomes

  4. #4mitch5042022-12-31 23:24

    I have always liked key lime pie, but if you go to the keys, you can get soo many more lime things...I really like lime...

  5. #5Coaldust2022-12-31 23:39

    LMC, Head over to the bolt thread. We are talking about washers tonight. Tomorrow, Truck Shop is going to lead a discussion about rolled threads.

  6. #6mg23612023-01-01 06:18

    Welcome to HEF LuvMahChein !