I would not do this with a harness and for a 100 bucks. I see not saftey lines http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=68fJP35FxyQ
Not to much a guy can say about that. Gotta be more than alcohol involved!
GTFO !!! I bet they would make a nice stain on the sidewalk.
that made me pucker just watching it...looks like a nomination for the darwin awards
wow the pull ups:crazy thats lack of brains or some big balls anyone wonder how they got up there with no one seeing them
I had to close the window about half way through, I couldn't watch the rest. I don't think I could go up there even with a full safety harness!!
Those morons should be hung from the crane for doing something so stupid. If they fell they would have tried suing the crane owner.
someones got a death wish
They may not have but their parents sure would have. They wouldn't have been responsible. The Crane manufacturer and owner would be.
yeah your right, if i was the judge and their parents tried suing someone for that, i'd have the parents thrown in jail for raising such imbulices for kids.
I agree Mike, I applaud there skills but FFS wear the gear and on an approved climbing wall or some such training place not work gear.
Wow, I'm terrified of heights and I lost my breath at the pull up part! The don't want to see the rest of their lives thats for sure
I quit watching after the pull up part.
I wasnt afraid of heights till now, and my damn hands are sweating , *** ,
It gives you that "roller coaster feeling" when you watch it. You just know that their luck will run out at some time. And I have to say i won't feel a bit bad about it! But you know the contractor will be blamed and up a creek because of these fools if they die. - Chris
I'm not afraid of heights, but when that one guy started doing chin-ups I started to feel kind of sick.
I'm with Steve, can't watch stuff like that. I worked too hard staying alive this long. Hate to see people take foolish chances being so young. Drugs involved I wonder, or just stupid?
Adrenalin junkies would be my guess whatever floats your boat.
thats crazy ointhead
If they fell, they'd have enough time to think about how stupid they were on the way down.
Back in the day that kind of nonsense wasn't so out of place, but now we have learned to act responsibly and stay tied off and go out on the jib for legitimate reasons instead of showing off. I was just as nuts almost 30 years ago, and I'm not proud of the things I did up there.