Has anyone used the drain pipe wrapped with what looks like packaging peanuts
Are you referring to draintile pipe used for foundation drainage or the drainage pipe used in septic fields?
No. Never knew it exists. But, I have used drain pipe with a polyethylene sleeve.
It is a 4" pirf pipe wrapped with what looks like 6" packaging Peanuts makes it look about 12" in diameter. It takes the place of stone. I've only seen it in adds.
Works great, compared to lugging a lot of gravel around, wif a shovel. Very cost effective, when you factor that in. Just don't leave any unused stuff around your yard, the sock is not UV resistant, and as soon as it splits, you gots them styrofoam bits EVERYWHERE...
Thanks think I will try it. With the weight limits on and can't get to the South side mite be a lot easier
I do some digging for a septic guy who uses it all the time. Like said kinda pricey but once you figure in moving the rock twice its a wash.
Rock doesn't degrade.
If anyone knew that for sure it would be you Grandpa. Sorry, I could not resist.
Yeah , and if you run short on rock …. Call Grandpa and he will send out another load .