Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

footter pics

lectro88 ยท 2011-06-13 00:18

Some footers I dug.

Replies6
  1. #1lectro882011-06-13 00:22

    A few more.

  2. #2maddog2011-06-13 07:51

    :thumbsup:

  3. #3lectro882011-06-13 10:40

    This was my 1st footer dig. And I must admit, an adventure. The site was so steep in places I had to boom assist in several places to get up to where I needed to be, only to be right up against a already cut dirt wall that would not allow me to swing. Thank heavens for boom swing. And 1 hour into the dig I had a flat...(threw a track off) And about 6:00pm. on a Tuesday I see yellow caution tape as I'm digging (Gas line) Time to stop ! No. I didn't hit it.

  4. #41toomanyhobbies2011-06-13 16:18

    Great looking work lectro. Too bad about the gas line, its fun to see things go BOOM! ;D

  5. #5strott2011-06-13 17:58

    Very nice work - certainly wasn't an easy one!!

  6. #6maddog2011-06-14 08:51

    1 hour into the dig I had a flat...(threw a track off) Did that last year in the middle of a pond dredge, of course it had to pop off in about 1.5' of good ole sloppy muck. Got it fixed only to have it pop off again within 15min{didn't get the tension set correct }