My tractor was loseing power. I was trying to get it to the house and I think The injector pump built to much pressure and tractor quit running. Do I need to have pump rebuilt?
First, open the bleed screw on the injection pump and see if you get fuel out when you pump or crank it.
The 4500 ran different fuel systems..go to brokentractor dot com and look at the pictures..just type in "floogle" ford 4500 injection pump and go to BTdotcom.and we'll walk you thru the problem..
Did you check the fuel level in the tank with a stick? I have had several that the screen was stopped up in the tank fuel valve, need to check fuel flow first, change the filters, bleed the system. The site the thepumpguy is sending you to has good picks of the pumps used on the fords and will help all trying to get you going. Delmer is on it! got to have fuel first.