Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ford 45flat00 rear wheel lug nut

94porkchop ยท 2013-09-13 20:32

Anyone have an idea what size socket i need? Biggest one i have is 1 1/4. i have a flat tire

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042013-09-13 21:23

    I think it's about an inch and an 1/8, it's not very big. And just think, at least the machine comes with it's own power jack.

  2. #294porkchop2013-09-13 21:57

    it's bigger than 1 1/4. i already tried. I'm talking rear. fronts are smaller

  3. #3mitch5042013-09-13 22:05

    Oops, I guess that shows what memory is good for, I'll try to remember to look in the morning and post it, but, you know if you have the machine where you can put your hands on it, just measure across the flats with a tape measure.

  4. #494porkchop2013-09-14 22:14

    1 1/2. found out today. tube stem is shot. :O( plus found out one of the studs is stripped. looking for set of rear 16.9 28's.