Hello all, Wanted to get a new set of injectors for my 5500 tlb 256 and it shows 2 different part #'s for a range of years; which I have not been able to figure out what year it is. Part# D0NN9F593A is for 67/5-68 Part# C5NN9F593 is for 6-68/ forward Looking at the injector parts internal indicates that the internal were different for the type of fuel pump being run wheter it was a CAV or a SIMMS. Does anyone know where I can find some kind of stamping to indicate year or the difference in the injectors themselves? Tag/Label under hood is long gone... Thanks for your time...
This man will tell you all you need to know !
Look on the front right corner of the bellhousing beside the steering gear. Your machine serial number should be stamped there.
There’s a huge difference in a CAV & a SIMMS Pump.. if that’s all that’s slowing u down.. The CAV is a distributor pump.. the steel lines going to the injectors come off the pump IN A CIRCLE.. On the SIMMS pump, they come off the pump IN A STRAIGHT LINE. I hope that helps..